Elves

"Earth may become on an instant all faery . . . and earth and air resound with the music of its invisible people... You may see the palace chambers of nature where the wise ones dwell in secret . . . and know an eternal love is within and around you, pressing upon you and sustaining with infinite tenderness your body, soul and spirit." – A.E.
http://www.marafreeman.blogspot.com

Rainbow

With this rainbow we declare to all of YOU, who are working relentless and dedicated for the welfare of our people and Mother Earth, our deepest gratitude, our love and the certainty, that we are supporting you with combined strength. This rainbow should be the symbol of protection and invincibility of all the Beings that want to live together in Love and Peace. Please share this message and send your Love.

18th May 2012

С тази дъга ние заявяваме на всички Вас, които работите упорито и всеотдайно за доброто на нашите хора и Майката Земя, нашата най-дълбока благодарност, нашата любов и увереност, че ви подкрепяме с комбинирана сила. Тази дъга ще е символ на защита и непобедимост на всички Същества, които искат да живеят заедно в Любов и Мир. Моля, споделете това съобщение и изпратете вашата Любов.

18 май 2012 година

Етикети

salusa (254) hilarion (178) AA Michael - Ron Head (138) Smallman (92) Greg Giles - English (83) Greg Giles - Bulgarian (75) Portal 2012 (64) Fran Zepeda (47) Montague (45) Sheldan (41) Ute (39) multidimensional ocean (39) crop circles (37) hathors (35) meditation (35) seven sacred weeks (35) Wes Annac (29) AA Michael (25) Tom Kenyon (25) Blossom Goodchild - Russian (22) petition (21) Kryon (19) кениън hathors (16) Ashtar (15) Blossom Goodchild (13) ward (12) 11.11.11 (10) Fran Zepeda - English (10) Shallman (9) Kenyon (8) Луцифер (8) Agartha (7) Angels (7) Jeshua via Pamela Kribbe (7) Light (7) Steve Beckow (7) Drake (6) Saul (6) beinsa douno (6) inner earth (6) wanderer (6) светлина (6) Adama (5) Miller (5) St Germain (5) white light (5) Athabantian (4) Mike Quinsey (4) Sanat Kumara (4) thrive (4) Любов (4) Селфидона (4) житни кръгове (4) Cobra (3) El Moria (3) Gabriel (3) Love (3) Mary (3) NESARA (3) Pamela channels Mary Magdalene (3) Pleadians (3) Yeshua (3) ascended (3) center spiral wings (3) interview (3) news (3) novini (3) portal (3) sirius (3) Земя (3) Один (3) вътрешна земя (3) крион (3) AA Gabriel (2) Andromeda (2) GFL (2) Gaya (2) Kribe (2) Kris Won (2) Melchizedek (2) astral (2) awakening (2) crystal skulls (2) sound (2) spirit (2) stargate (2) Ел Мория (2) Тор (2) Човечество (2) владика (2) възнесен (2) духовно (2) енергия (2) знаци (2) издигане (2) измерение (2) интервю (2) кениън (2) кениънр hathors (2) мир (2) мъдрост (2) очистване (2) планетарно послание (2) руни (2) стара еда (2) хаторите (2) 2011 (1) 2012 (1) Abi-Qor (1) Atlantis (1) Basset (1) Bob Dean (1) Central Sun (1) David Wilcock (1) Earth (1) God (1) Grid (1) Heart (1) Horus (1) Jeshua - Ron Head (1) Mars (1) Nidle (1) O (1) Olympians (1) Prilon (1) RA (1) Rainbow (1) TULYA (1) aum (1) brotherhood (1) chaos (1) crystals (1) dati (1) deep relax (1) feel (1) first contact (1) gfol (1) h (1) imagine (1) immortal (1) keshe (1) man (1) mantra (1) master (1) message (1) om (1) other (1) realm (1) relaxation (1) revival (1) sea (1) side (1) solar (1) tibet (1) travel (1) violet flame (1) week (1) youtube (1) Ази (1) Атила (1) Ащар (1) Бог (1) Галактическа Федерация на Светлината (1) Исландия (1) Куинси (1) Локи (1) ОРЕНДА (1) Рагнарок (1) СаЛуСа (1) Създател (1) Фрея (1) Шулц (1) агарта (1) бърт (1) воля (1) възраждане на духа (1) гадание (1) галактика (1) деца (1) добър (1) допускате (1) древни народи (1) духовен (1) едческа (1) житни (1) загадка (1) звук (1) изкуство (1) интервю с Майк Куинси (1) истинско (1) келти (1) келтски (1) кенинги (1) куха (1) легенди (1) мантра (1) медитация (1) мироглед (1) митология (1) млада еда (1) нордски (1) обител (1) отново (1) период (1) писменост (1) планина (1) поезия (1) поеми (1) поет (1) преход (1) процъфняване (1) растения (1) руническо писмо (1) санат кумара (1) свят (1) сила (1) символи (1) скалд (1) скалдови (1) скандинавска (1) скандинавски (1) снора еда (1) снори (1) спиралата (1) старобългарско (1) стурлусон (1) съдържание (1) сърце (1) тибет (1) тропи (1) уроците на творението (1) фигури (1) хаос (1) хейти (1) хора (1) цивилизация (1)

8.07.12 г.

THE RETURN OF THE DIVINE MOTHER: THE GODDESS SPEAKS!


Image by Ute Posegga-Rudel, Copyright ©2012
The Mother Goddess:

I AM your Mother, your Divine Mother Goddess, The-All-That-Is, I AM everything and Beyond.

My  children, as I AM your Mother you understand that your whole existence depends on Me, because I AM the One, the Substance from which you are created.

Therefore I am your body and all your body processes, I AM your thoughts and your emotions, I AM your intelligence and I AM your sleep and forgetfulness,  and I AM your awakening.

I AM Love, and I AM Consciousness, brain-based and beyond brain, I AM all beings and things. All inheres, breathes, comes into existence and  changes because I AM.

And the same it is with everything that disappears, it disappears because this is My Maya and My Great Play.

I AM Joy and I am sadness, all forms are Mine. I have as many names as there are beings who Love Me. I am Stillness and Overwhelming Bliss.

I AM the Source and Substance of All and I AM the One Who has returned to your planet,  Who is available again now to you. Because without Me there is no Unity, and no Joy, no Ecstasy and no real satisfaction.

I, the  Goddess, have returned, that is, you, my children, begin to understand that everything IS indeed spiritual energy!

This is the end of the desert of mere dry mental and projected existence. This is the beginning of the Juice of Life flowing in your blood again, with your conscious awareness, because there is only Energy, there is Only Light.

I AM found in your heart as the for ever existing Force of Life and the Fullness of Being-ness. The mere mental projection of the world has been coming to an end with My Return.

I AM the All-Force in every living being, and to which degree this force is lived, recognized and accepted, to that degree I AM recognized as your Divine Mother.

My Return IS the major event in your time, because it is Me Who makes everything full again. I AM interested in the heart-happiness and abundance of my children, as I am now Showing My Radiant Side.

By fully allowing My Presence into your life, you are blessed beyond measure and everything, you desire, will fall into place. Like mighty ocean waves, My Fullness and Opulence Is overwhelming now more and more  the minds and  structures which try to exclude My Existence and My Powerful Move.

Who is not with Me now will be swept away by My Waves and will be transported to realms where they learn to recognize Me. My Realms are everywhere and everything, they are in consciousness and awareness, and they are in ‘places’ and in space and time.

Your Space of life is now opening to the true Powers of what I AM, and As you recognize Me, I AM All for your benefit and your happiness. Because there is no greater Bliss than living in My Light and in the Womb of My Love.

When you recognize Me you will discover that My Power is also yours, and as much as you understand this, you will also understand, that you have no independent existence, but that you are utterly dependent on Me, as all your parts are of Me. When you understand this, by using your higher  intelligence, all My treasures are yours.

I Am the Deep Waters underneath your existence and I Am directly seated in the Well of your heart. With Me you never fail, because you understand that there is Only One Existence and therefore you will cease to judge.

Your world will change to the degree as you know Me, internally and externally. There is no difference! I AM the Power you must use to bring the change about. There is no change without My Powers, because the eon of separation in the dream of mind has come to an end. It is you who must prove this by living from now on with Me.

There is no move, neither in your governments nor in your financial world without Me. And your New World only can emerge with Me! It cannot occur in your shady dreams of separateness, and the time to put the cart before the horse is over! The time to expect changes without Me is over! I AM the Horse and I AM back! And I AM Radiant Divine Mother Consciousness!

You Are not separate from Me, because there is only Me. Understand this and if you are wise you will live Me, you will allow Me to Live you.

My Blessings are already yours.



_________________________________________________________________________________

Copyright©. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel, 2012 http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com
Sharing of this message is only allowed together with this information and without any changes. If you have questions, please contact me via transformation33@gmail.com. Thank you.
 ________________________________________________________________________________

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.