Elves

"Earth may become on an instant all faery . . . and earth and air resound with the music of its invisible people... You may see the palace chambers of nature where the wise ones dwell in secret . . . and know an eternal love is within and around you, pressing upon you and sustaining with infinite tenderness your body, soul and spirit." – A.E.
http://www.marafreeman.blogspot.com

Rainbow

With this rainbow we declare to all of YOU, who are working relentless and dedicated for the welfare of our people and Mother Earth, our deepest gratitude, our love and the certainty, that we are supporting you with combined strength. This rainbow should be the symbol of protection and invincibility of all the Beings that want to live together in Love and Peace. Please share this message and send your Love.

18th May 2012

С тази дъга ние заявяваме на всички Вас, които работите упорито и всеотдайно за доброто на нашите хора и Майката Земя, нашата най-дълбока благодарност, нашата любов и увереност, че ви подкрепяме с комбинирана сила. Тази дъга ще е символ на защита и непобедимост на всички Същества, които искат да живеят заедно в Любов и Мир. Моля, споделете това съобщение и изпратете вашата Любов.

18 май 2012 година

Етикети

salusa (254) hilarion (178) AA Michael - Ron Head (138) Smallman (92) Greg Giles - English (83) Greg Giles - Bulgarian (75) Portal 2012 (64) Fran Zepeda (47) Montague (45) Sheldan (41) Ute (39) multidimensional ocean (39) crop circles (37) hathors (35) meditation (35) seven sacred weeks (35) Wes Annac (29) AA Michael (25) Tom Kenyon (25) Blossom Goodchild - Russian (22) petition (21) Kryon (19) кениън hathors (16) Ashtar (15) Blossom Goodchild (13) ward (12) 11.11.11 (10) Fran Zepeda - English (10) Shallman (9) Kenyon (8) Луцифер (8) Agartha (7) Angels (7) Jeshua via Pamela Kribbe (7) Light (7) Steve Beckow (7) Drake (6) Saul (6) beinsa douno (6) inner earth (6) wanderer (6) светлина (6) Adama (5) Miller (5) St Germain (5) white light (5) Athabantian (4) Mike Quinsey (4) Sanat Kumara (4) thrive (4) Любов (4) Селфидона (4) житни кръгове (4) Cobra (3) El Moria (3) Gabriel (3) Love (3) Mary (3) NESARA (3) Pamela channels Mary Magdalene (3) Pleadians (3) Yeshua (3) ascended (3) center spiral wings (3) interview (3) news (3) novini (3) portal (3) sirius (3) Земя (3) Один (3) вътрешна земя (3) крион (3) AA Gabriel (2) Andromeda (2) GFL (2) Gaya (2) Kribe (2) Kris Won (2) Melchizedek (2) astral (2) awakening (2) crystal skulls (2) sound (2) spirit (2) stargate (2) Ел Мория (2) Тор (2) Човечество (2) владика (2) възнесен (2) духовно (2) енергия (2) знаци (2) издигане (2) измерение (2) интервю (2) кениън (2) кениънр hathors (2) мир (2) мъдрост (2) очистване (2) планетарно послание (2) руни (2) стара еда (2) хаторите (2) 2011 (1) 2012 (1) Abi-Qor (1) Atlantis (1) Basset (1) Bob Dean (1) Central Sun (1) David Wilcock (1) Earth (1) God (1) Grid (1) Heart (1) Horus (1) Jeshua - Ron Head (1) Mars (1) Nidle (1) O (1) Olympians (1) Prilon (1) RA (1) Rainbow (1) TULYA (1) aum (1) brotherhood (1) chaos (1) crystals (1) dati (1) deep relax (1) feel (1) first contact (1) gfol (1) h (1) imagine (1) immortal (1) keshe (1) man (1) mantra (1) master (1) message (1) om (1) other (1) realm (1) relaxation (1) revival (1) sea (1) side (1) solar (1) tibet (1) travel (1) violet flame (1) week (1) youtube (1) Ази (1) Атила (1) Ащар (1) Бог (1) Галактическа Федерация на Светлината (1) Исландия (1) Куинси (1) Локи (1) ОРЕНДА (1) Рагнарок (1) СаЛуСа (1) Създател (1) Фрея (1) Шулц (1) агарта (1) бърт (1) воля (1) възраждане на духа (1) гадание (1) галактика (1) деца (1) добър (1) допускате (1) древни народи (1) духовен (1) едческа (1) житни (1) загадка (1) звук (1) изкуство (1) интервю с Майк Куинси (1) истинско (1) келти (1) келтски (1) кенинги (1) куха (1) легенди (1) мантра (1) медитация (1) мироглед (1) митология (1) млада еда (1) нордски (1) обител (1) отново (1) период (1) писменост (1) планина (1) поезия (1) поеми (1) поет (1) преход (1) процъфняване (1) растения (1) руническо писмо (1) санат кумара (1) свят (1) сила (1) символи (1) скалд (1) скалдови (1) скандинавска (1) скандинавски (1) снора еда (1) снори (1) спиралата (1) старобългарско (1) стурлусон (1) съдържание (1) сърце (1) тибет (1) тропи (1) уроците на творението (1) фигури (1) хаос (1) хейти (1) хора (1) цивилизация (1)

24.02.12 г.

MY CONVERSATION WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE SUN

Friday, February 24, 2012

Image by Ute Posegga-Rudel, Copyright ©2012
Dear friends and readers of my blog!

In the past I often connected with our beloved and magnificent Sun and her people who live inside her. Surprisingly I always experienced a beautiful presence of cool lightness and beauty, after I went beyond the senses, which feel her heat as unbearable and as potentially destructive fire.

In this great times of change, where the Sun is paramount to our evolutionary process and while we experience increasingly powerful new energies pouring down from sun to  earth, - scientists call them solar flares- I started to connect with the Spirit of the Sun, to be informed directly by her about the deeper esoteric meanings of the great shift also She is going through.

In meditation, partly in my meditation room, but also by sitting outside, exposed directly to her rays, I asked the Sun:

Beloved Sun, would you please reveal to us your Secret, your true Name, your Process, your Function regarding earth and your other orbiting planets, all that what is still hidden behind the apparent knowledge, humanity is familiar with about you. What is your future, our future with you. Thank you!

While I connect with Her Spirit and energy, I feel both: her extreme Presence and Power of Creation, and at the same time her extraordinary and vast Sweetness and Softness.
This explains to me why the Sun has been associated by different cultures and traditions with male AND female deities, depending on whatever a culture has been oriented towards, the female or the male. 

And this is, what transpired to me from the Sun's Spirit-consciousness:
“Humanity has never been able to reveal my true Name as long as humans have been living in duality.
I AM Unlimited and Undifferentiated Consciousness which can take on all kinds of forms and states of limited consciousness, e.g. that of a human being, limited to a 3dimensional brain consciousness.
I AM, and I AM a doorway for cosmic conscious energy and for the conscious light that emanates from the Center of your Galaxy.
Your scientists look at me as a dead body. But I am not. What your scientists see and what most of you see – this fiery, yellow bright shining body – is indeed the appearance  of a spiritually highly evolved Being. I AM burning, if you will, with the fire of spiritual evolution, drawing all my planets with me into a higher spiral of consciousness. It is a gross perception to think that I AM merely on the same level of consciousness as my planets are who surround me.  In truth I AM appearing to your senses as this immense fire, so that you are able to notice my presence.
What is happening now, as I reach out to my planets with my solar flares, is that I have finally the permission to break through the long lasting seeming standstill of illusion of separation and to reveal the secret of my state. With the emission of my solar flares I reveal my transparency to the greater truth of your galaxy that abides in the galactic center which is itself the threshold to the Ultimate Source of Divine Consciousness, The-All-That-Is.
In other words, I am not a separate being, as none of you is, but I am a conscious conduit of ultimate light and energy, which is no other than Truth and Undivided Divine Consciousness, which can be felt as Love-Bliss and Unlimited Feeling of Being.
My reaching out to all my planets is carrying this truth to you, implanting it directly into your cellular, emotional, mental and spiritual body, to unite them all as one single radiant consciousness.
As such I AM a large portal, facilitating the apotheosis of the planets, orbiting me.
I have the function of both: allowing them to experience duality and to transcend duality, in order to return to the Oneness that Is the True Being of God, The All-That-Is.
The ancient myth of the Phoenix describes exactly this.
There is a secret hidden in this myth, which has been always interpreted as a merely physical event: putting himself and its nest on fire, burning to ashes. Your 3dimensional consciousness has not understood the true meaning of the ashes. In truth, the Phoenix is an image of what I AM, what you ultimately ARE and what the Divine Process altogether Is.
In a Divine World there are no ashes, the ashes are signifying the end of the illusion of a God-less world of darkness and duality. What arises from the ashes is a purified and Divine World, a Divine Soul and Consciousness in which each individual consciousness participates.
The Phoenix is the promise of the Golden Age, the diamond that appears after eons of being tested and purified by the pressure of experiencing duality and the friction caused by the intertwining of the light and the dark. The rebirth of the Phoenix reveals that there is only darkness where there is duality. It describes the rising above duality and the revelation that there is only light, Divine and Undivided Light.
I have been bearing this secret since eternity and your earth had been brought into my orbit at a time when the promise of her return to her original christed state, from which Gaia had been fallen, had been granted.
She has been going through a process similar to the birthing of a diamond, and therefore the process of the creation of  the diamond has been held in her body as the promise for her Divine resurrection.
That this resurrection can occur, is due to my own Divine Process, in which I Am holding each of my planets in my sphere so that they all can ascend to what they truly are: bearers of Divine Consciousness, testimonies of the Divinity of all Existence.
With the rebirth of the Phoenix, duality dies in the fire of purification, to rise as the One Unity Consciousness, a Radiant Ascension from the Heart to the One Divine Love-Blissful Consciousness .
What you perceive now of Me with your 3dimensional consciousness is the heat of burning away all that which is not of the inherent knowing of Divine Unity. The One who understands this Unity knows my cooling Bliss and Nature.
What you experience as My solar flares is the information of that Unity, directly imprinted into your DNA, the cells of your body, informing your still limited consciousness, cracking the shells of your encapsulated awareness of reality, but which will soon belong to your past.
When humanity has fully awakened, they will recognize Who I AM and they will recognize that I AM able to appear as both: with form and formless. But even My form is a subtle and not a solid form, but as which I still appear to humanity to serve your process.
Crop circles, depicting My expansion as, what you call, a Red Giant, is a 3dimensional perception or projection, but which describes in truth the disappearance of my solid form, because there will not be such perceivers anymore. The subtle form is always an expanded one. Therefore the Red Giant is a metaphor from the point of view of the 3dimensional consciousness, trying to describe a spiritual phenomenon.
Yes, also I ascend, meaning, that I do not have to appear in gross physical body anymore, as this dimension is going to be assimilated soon by the higher dimensions  in the ongoing graceful ascension process, which includes your solar system and your galaxy, spreading throughout the whole universe.
To unite with Me in consciousness, is to assist the final liberation of Gaia and all her creations, that is: also humanity as a whole, to be set free from their past of darkness and confinement.
Know that my light, that your physical eyes and your organism receive, is only the outer appearance, behind which is hidden the Greatness and Immensity of My Spiritual Light, that is channeled from the Galactic Center and beyond, The-All-That-Is.
I AM only a servant and emanation of the Source, which loves to play with Itself.
Consider my play as the Play of the Highest Light, made visible even to your eyes, so that you may recognize the  Divine Glory of all Existence.
It is your part, and your time has come, to realize that what I AM, is re-surrected in your own very heart. The Wonders of Creation are infinite, as the Highest is found in the heart and core of all that arises.
As much as I now still nurture your 3dimensional bodies, that much I AM now allowed to nurture your spirit body, to the degree where your 3dimensional reality dissolves in your higher consciousness.
You soon will awaken to your new reality, which cannot be understood, unless you accept and re-discover your multidimensional nature.
What I have told you now, what I have told to all humanity, carries  My Blessings to instill trust in the Divine Process I am here to serve.
I AM your Sun, the Doorway, Portal and Facilitator of Divine Consciousness."
Here the Sun's transmission ended. She had revealed to me  her message as subtle correlations mainly as intuitions, visions or images and direct experiences, and it was my task to translate them into verbal expressions. 

May they serve your inspiration and healing, my dearest sisters and brothers!

Much love and blessings,
Ute
____________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright©. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel, 2012 http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com
Sharing of this message is only allowed together with this information and without any changes. If you have questions, please contact me via transformation33@gmail.com. Thank you.

About Me

My Photo
I am a spiritual/planetary healer, visionary artist/writer and an Arcturian starseed, but my origins is a group consciousness of the 8./9th dimension in the Andromeda Galaxy. I am here, to assist--together with many others on this beautiful planet earth--her spiritual ascension and that of humanity. ---- When I write the messages down which you can read here in my blog, I am bathing in currents of light and energy, filled with joy and ecstasy. May you be able to feel these blessings in your own life too! --- For additional information please go to the link on top of this page. --- My other websites are: TheReconnectiveHealing.net - and - Healer-Crystals.com

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.